This is the entry-level diver certification, PADI Scuba Diver, and is a sub-course of the PADI Open Water course. This is a fun course where you will be introduced to basic scuba diving knowledge and skills. You will be led by one of our experienced instructors.
International recognized qualification: 12m with a dive professional, 12m Junior OW
Knowledge Development eLearning: 14 hours
Practical Application: 2 days (they do not need to be consecutive days)
- Minimum age 15 years, 10 years for Junior OW
- Basic swimming skills
- Medically fit
- See medical form
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development – eLearning
- You will learn the necessary knowledge about scuba diving to dive safely and enjoy your diving experiences
- Pool Sessions
- 3 pool sessions with one of our PADI Instructors, usually completed in one day
- You will be introduced to basic scuba skills, and have fun practising them in the pool
- All equipment required for the course is included
- Open Water Dives
2 open water dives on our local reefs led by your instructor
09:00 – 15:00
Paperwork / Swims / Confined Water 1, 2, 3
Lunch 12:30 – 13:30
09:00 – 12:30 OR 13:30 – 17:30
Open Water 1 & 2 (Snoopy Island Shore Dives)
If you’re ready, let’s get your diving experience started..
Begin your course TODAY!!!!