The PADI Adventure Diver course will expand your scuba skills and awareness. This is a sub-course of the PADI Advanced course. During your three dives, you will learn deep diving techniques and navigation techniques, amongst others.
Internationally recognized qualification: 30m with a buddy, 21m Junior AOW
Online Learning: 8 hours
Practical Application: 1 day
- Minimum age 15 years, or 12 years for Junior Adventure Diver
- At least Open Water or equivalent
- Medically fit
- See medical form
If this is your first course with us, we may include a pool session to refresh and assess your dive skills. This is a great chance to refresh your skills and get ready for some awesome diving.
The PADI Adventure Diver course consists of two phases:
- Knowledge Development – eLearning
- This is your online studying and will take around 8 hours in total
- Open Water Dives
- 3 open water dives – you can choose from any adventure dive. We recommend the following dives for this region:
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Dive Against Debris
Search & Recovery
Enriched Air Nitrox*
*This is not included in the eLearning but we can go through it at the centre
09:00 – 12:30 OR 13:30 – 17:30 Boat Dives (meeting time is 1 hour before)
14:30 Shore Dive OR 19:00 Night Dive
If you’re ready, let’s get your diving experience started…
Begin your course TODAY!!!!