The PADI Advanced Open Water course will expand your scuba skills and awareness. During your 5 dives you will learn deep diving and navigation techniques, amongst others.
Internationally recognized qualification: 30m with a buddy, 21m for Junior AOW
Knowledge Development eLearning: 8 hours
Practical Application: 2 days (they do not need to be consecutive days)
- Minimum age 15 years or 12 years for Junior AOW
- At least Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Medically fit
- See medical form
If this is your first course with us, we may include a pool session to refresh and assess your dive skills. This is a great chance to refresh your skills and get ready for some awesome diving.
The PADI Advanced Open Water course consists of two phases:
- Knowledge Development – eLearning
- This is your online studying, and will take around 8 hours in total
- Follow this eLearning link:
- Open Water Dives
- 5 open water dives – Deep and Navigation are required dives for this course.
- 3 more dives, which you can choose. We recommend the following dives for the region:
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Dive Against Debris
Search & Recovery
Enriched Air Nitrox*
*This is not included in the E Learning section but we can go through this at the centre.
09:00 – 12:30 OR 13:30 -17:30 – Boat Dives (meeting time is 1 hour before)
14:30 OR 19:00 – Shore Dive OR Night Dive
09:00 – 12:30 OR 13:30 – 17:30 – Boat Dives (meeting time is 1 hour before)
If you’re ready let’s get your diving experience started…
Begin your course TODAY!!!!